Nobody wants to wait to get their smartphone or tablet fixed. Complete the quick quotation form below and Consider it Fixed will have a repair quote in your inbox before you know it.
Give us the correct model number for your device to get quick and accurate quote. For example, your phone may have Nexus 4 written on it. But the model number is LGE960. Tell us that. Here are some suggestions to help you find your model number:
- Look under the battery cover
- Look at the box that it came in
- Android phone - Click on settings, click on About Phone, your model number is listed in here
- Install CPU-Z, an Android app that provides detailed information about your phone on the Device tab
- iPad and iPhone - Apple puts the model number of the back of the device near the bottom. The problem is that the print is so small, you will need a magnifying glass or someone under 40 to read it.
- Windows Phone - Click on System, click on About, the model number is listed in Phone Information
Consider It Fixed will give you a good price and a quality repair with excellent service.